- API Reference
- Event Documentation
- Frequently Asked Questions
- The current state of discord.py and its further development is unclear. What about your library?
- Are you going to/will/consider fork(ing) discord.py?
- Will discord.py be able to work with this library?
- Where should we go with discord.py being gone?
- Why are you not supporting cooldowns?
- Will we not be able to create message commands?
- Extension Libraries
- Can I make an Extension Library myself?
- I’m getting “
AttributeError: HTTPClient not found!” when I try to execute helper methods!
- Context and Messages don’t have the
ctx.send got an unexpected keyword argument: files”! Why?
ctx.send got an unexpected keyword argument: embed”! Why?
- How can I check what exception happened during a request?
- My message content is always empty! How can I fix this?
- Is there something like
channel.membersdoes not exist, how do I get the people in a voice channel?
- My question is not answered on here!